Tuesday 10 December 2013

Art Deco Teapot


All I did was stroll past the Salvation Army shop while out shopping, and this teapot was sitting in the window screaming at me to come in and buy it.  How could I resist?


Whichever way you look at it, it is fascinating.  And there isn't a single chip or crack on it anywhere. Neither is there a manufacturer's mark on the underneath, which is a bit puzzling.  I am sure I have seen that lupin design somewhere before.

As if I really need an excuse to make another tea cosy... now I'm bursting to make one in a colour scheme to match this pot.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, my. Heart stopper. I love teapots also and this one is just delicious! I would have bought it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Now you need to find some teacups and saucers in complimentary shades. Maybe a table runner too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful find! Congratulations Muv.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...