Tuesday 11 February 2014

A Bit of a Problem with the Free Motion Quilting


This was my view this morning - the latest scrappy cot quilt in position on the Singer 15K treadle ready for the free motion quilting.  All went well, or so I thought, until at some stage I must have slightly lost my focus.



Just like this picture.

With about six inches of quilting left to do on the border I found I had a bit of wrinkling going on. Had it been on the back I could have done a sneaky pleat, but it was on the front.  This evening I am seeing how I can fudge it.  I will let you know...

Welcome to Ruth Ann, the latest follower - thank you for joining!

Linking up today with Connie's blog Freemotion by the River for Linky Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. So glad to know that I am not the only one to do "sneaky pleats" on the back of the quilt. Good luck fixing this.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...